Anyone want to share TMT Pascal multi-platform v4?
Author Message
 Anyone want to share TMT Pascal multi-platform v4?

rude pirate request, it seems, but I'm poor.

Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:13:22 GMT
 Anyone want to share TMT Pascal multi-platform v4?

Quote:

> rude pirate request, it seems, but I'm poor.

Poorness is no excuse. Use a free one:

http://www.freePascal.org
http://www.gnu-pascal.de

Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:06:11 GMT
 Anyone want to share TMT Pascal multi-platform v4?
I'm aware of those, and tried em.  Which is why I'd rather have TMT.  Oh
well, I'll save up to it eventually.

Quote:

> > rude pirate request, it seems, but I'm poor.

> Poorness is no excuse. Use a free one:

> http://www.freepascal.org
> http://www.gnu-pascal.de

Sat, 16 Jul 2005 01:32:41 GMT

1. Help on writing multi-DBMS platform apps.

2. Wanted: Borland C/C++ v4.02

3. Wanted:TDHELP.TDH file for Borland DEBUGGER V4.0

4. Platform porters and developers wanted!

5. REPLACE Platform->VO WITH Platform->Delphi

6. pdoxusrs file / multi user access / local share

7. Help! Sharing Paradox tables in multi-user system

8. Multi User Database Sharing

9. Wanted: Info on File Sharing

10. D3/BDE multi-threaded apps : Anyone done it ?

11. WANTED: DBGrid component with multi select & more

12. Pascal v4.0 please