Gauss - Seidel method
Author Message
 Gauss - Seidel method

I need a code of a program which solves linear equations systems using
gauss - seidel method. I'm a newbie so I'd be very grateful for supplying me
with the complete code - maybe somebody has it already done. I'm thinking
about the simpliest implementation, not any complicated code.

Many thanks in advance

Tom

Sat, 21 Jun 2003 09:11:35 GMT
 Gauss - Seidel method
:I need a code of a program which solves linear equations systems using
:gauss - seidel method. I'm a newbie so I'd be very grateful for supplying me
:with the complete code - maybe somebody has it already done. I'm thinking

For numerical analysis TP methods please see if the following
material would countain the code

 303778 May 2 1991 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopas/nrpas13.zip
 nrpas13.zip Numerical Recipes Pascal shareware version, 303K!

   All the best, Timo

Timo's  FAQ  materials  at   http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/tsfaq.html

Sat, 21 Jun 2003 13:26:51 GMT
 Gauss - Seidel method

Quote:
> For numerical analysis TP methods please see if the following
> material would countain the code

>  303778 May 2 1991 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopas/nrpas13.zip
>  nrpas13.zip Numerical Recipes Pascal shareware version, 303K!

>    All the best, Timo

There's Gauss - Jordan elimination method.

Greetings

Tom

Sat, 21 Jun 2003 21:08:14 GMT
 Gauss - Seidel method
There's such method & code described in W. Hackbusch book entitled
"Iterative Solution of Large Sparse Systems of Equations" but,
unfortunately, I couldn't get it. Maybe somebody has it and could provide me
with that code?

Tom

Sun, 22 Jun 2003 04:19:56 GMT
 Gauss - Seidel method

Quote:
>I need a code of a program which solves linear equations systems using
>gauss - seidel method. I'm a newbie so I'd be very grateful for
>supplying me with the complete code - maybe somebody has it already
>done. I'm thinking about the simpliest implementation, not any
>complicated code.

browse through the links listed at the URL below...I'd guess you'd
find several different implementations of Gauss-Seidel out there...
check out the code that accompanies the Matthews book and the book
(co-authored?) by P. J. Harley...both libraries are available as
free downloads...you'll also find a Gauss-Seidel implementation in
the MacMathPascal library...perhaps elsewhere too

--

Mark Vaughan
____________

Visit the Numerical Methods in Pascal web page at
http://www-rab.larc.nasa.gov/nmp/fNMPhome.htm

Sun, 22 Jun 2003 09:27:17 GMT
 Gauss - Seidel method
Btw. if you cannot find it elsewhere, you can use http://www.netlib.org
:-). It is pretty easy to use the fortran programs in GNU pascal...
However for this problem, there should be plenty of Pascal
implementations.

Best regards

Preben Bohn

Quote:
> I need a code of a program which solves linear equations systems using
> gauss - seidel method. I'm a newbie so I'd be very grateful for
supplying me
> with the complete code - maybe somebody has it already done. I'm
thinking
> about the simpliest implementation, not any complicated code.

> Many thanks in advance

> Tom

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:24:12 GMT

1. Gauss - Seidel method

2. GAUSS and MATRIX

3. GAUSS and MATRIX

4. Need help with Pascal and Gauss algorithm

5. Transaction Methods in Interbase using Delphi 3.0 -Problems in commit-rollback methods

6. Fastest method of multiple integration?

7. overiding static methods in Delphi 1.0

8. How to connect progress bar to addindex method

9. Need help: got error trying to override a virtual method

10. How to use Connect method in TReport?

11. Problem with AfterInsert Method, help needed...

12. 'Locate' method with filtered dataset