Problem with FPC and GTK
Author Message
 Problem with FPC and GTK

Hello!

I downloaded fpc-0.99.10-1.i386 and gtk.tar.gz for fpc. Everything is OK
with the ompiler, but trying to make the gtk-stuff gives an immediate
segmentation fault when compiling gdktypes.ppu. Has anyone had the same
problem?

Thanks for help if anyone can give any,
Jan

Fri, 30 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem with FPC and GTK

Quote:
> I downloaded fpc-0.99.10-1.i386 and gtk.tar.gz for fpc. Everything is OK
> with the ompiler, but trying to make the gtk-stuff gives an immediate
> segmentation fault when compiling gdktypes.ppu. Has anyone had the same
> problem?

You have to update to the latest snapshot, available in the
developement section of the website. It was a problem with procedure of
object which was fixed last month.

Jonas

Fri, 30 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Some problem with FPC and Gtk

2. FPC:problem with printing from fpc programs

3. FPC: translate execvp from c to FPC

4. GTK-Question: gtk_window_set_transient_for not supported?

5. Action-Signal with Gtk

6. GTK or QT OOP wrapper

7. GTK & FPK

8. FPC - Socket Problem

9. FPC problems!

10. FPC: no more linking problems

11. problems with Free Pascal Editor IDE for FPC

12. Problem with interfaces (FPC)