DBCombo Box Update
Author Message
 DBCombo Box Update

I have a DBComboBox connected to a dBase Logical field. I would like
the display to reflect Yes and No instead of True and False.

Any ideas?

TIA...Keith
-- Keith Power 8 Brunner St Toowoomba Q 4350 Australia

Sun, 21 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 DBCombo Box Update

Quote:

> I have a DBComboBox connected to a dBase Logical field. I would like
> the display to reflect Yes and No instead of True and False.

> Any ideas?

> TIA...Keith
> -- Keith Power 8 Brunner St Toowoomba Q 4350 Australia

Have a look in the help under TBooleanField, the property DisplayValues.
It says:
   Set DisplayValues to 'T;F' to use 'T' and 'F'
Obviously in your case it will be
  TBooleanField(Table1.FieldByName('Whatever')).DisplayValues := 'YES;NO';

That should do the trick.

==== Mark Patterson

Sun, 28 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBCombo & DBList boxes

2. List-Boxes and Combo-Boxes

3. box in a box

4. DBCombo Initially Blank

5. PickList for DBCombo?

6. DBCombo informations

7. DBEdit to DBCombo

8. DBCombo or DbList with Index into Field

9. DBLookUpCombos vs DBCombos or Combos

10. d2:searching for special dbcombo

11. Cached Updates QUESTION: Sorting table of updated and non-updated records

12. DBCombo Problem?