Good async routines
Author Message
 Good async routines

This is the guy programming Eclipse BBS software again.. And I just
redid all my code cause of too many bugs in async/timer routines and I
really need some info on programing an async unit or a good async unit
that supports bauds up to 28.8 (115200), at least ports 1-4.

If anybody is able to help I will greatly appriciate it.

Sat, 05 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Good async routines

 G> 6/18/96 4:04 AM
 G>
 G>
 G> This is the guy programming Eclipse BBS software again.. And I just
 G> redid all my code cause of too many bugs in async/timer routines and I
 G> really need some info on programing an async unit or a good async unit
 G> that supports bauds up to 28.8 (115200), at least ports 1-4.
 G>
 G> If anybody is able to help I will greatly appriciate it.

I recommend Async Professional from Turbo Power Software. You can reach
them at 719-260-9136, 800-333-4160, or fax at 719-260-7151.  They are also
on the WEB.

We have uses Async Professional for many years and are very satisfied.

Dennis D. Powers
PC/POLL Systems, Point of Sale Communications Software
1122 Rockdale Road, Dubuque Iowa 52001

Thu, 10 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. The best COM port routines for TP - async.zip (1/2)

2. Need a Good Search Routine

3. Any good blob field packing routines for delphi 1.x

4. Help Me Find Good Modem Routines.

5. Best 'File Exists' Routine Here

6. Good Search Routine

7. Best sorting routine WIN

8. Async Professional Host Program

9. Async Communications Help

10. 32 bit Async

11. Problem with async interrupt handler

12. TP 7.0 and Async Professional Problems...