FPC:problem with printing from fpc programs
Author Message
 FPC:problem with printing from fpc programs

This is second time I'm asking about this problem.
If I print from normal linux apps priner starts immediatly
with printing (if turned on..else file is in the spooler),
but when I try to prin from an FPC program it can't start
printing until I finished program.
what's up??

tnx

Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:27:41 GMT
 FPC:problem with printing from fpc programs

Quote:

>This is second time I'm asking about this problem.
>If I print from normal linux apps priner starts immediatly
>with printing (if turned on..else file is in the spooler),
>but when I try to prin from an FPC program it can't start
>printing until I finished program.
>what's up??

Afaik printing from FPC is not defined under Linux? Try to find how the C
apps print, and emulate it (probably sending a temp file to lpd or so)

Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:32:03 GMT
 FPC:problem with printing from fpc programs

says...
Quote:

> Afaik printing from FPC is not defined under Linux? Try to find how the C
> apps print, and emulate it (probably sending a temp file to lpd or so)

not defined??
I've made some workaround to print directly to port but i'm not
satisfied with it.
so if somebody got some workaround with lpd please notice me.

Regards

Sat, 16 Aug 2003 05:53:01 GMT

1. Printing problem again FPC under linux

2. FPC: translate execvp from c to FPC

3. FPC Linux - Running External Programs and Capturing Output

4. FPC Linux - Running External Programs and Capturing Output

5. Some problem with FPC and Gtk

6. FPC - Socket Problem

7. FPC problems!

8. FPC: no more linking problems

9. problems with Free Pascal Editor IDE for FPC

10. Problem with interfaces (FPC)

11. fpc mysql.pp problem

12. FPC & BP- Set type problems