Turbo pascal 7.0
Author Message
 Turbo pascal 7.0

hey do u know where i can d/l turbo Pascal 7.0  for free?? i have been looking
everywhere.....i need it for a class and i dont want to go through the hassle
of buying it...if u know a site or where i can get a copy for free plaese email

Sun, 03 Aug 2003 05:00:57 GMT
 Turbo pascal 7.0
ReNo1051 a crit :

Quote:
> hey do u know where i can d/l turbo pascal 7.0  for free?? i have been looking
> everywhere.....i need it for a class and i dont want to go through the hassle
> of buying it.

for a legal way of obtaining TP borland pascal compilers look
at the link of my site <http://www.pascaland.org/pascall.htm#GRAT>
you need to register on inprise site but it is free.
site is is french but the list of pascal compilers should be usable.
75 links on various pascal compilers.
--
http://www.pascaland.org/ compilateurs, sources et liens langage pascal, delphi
http://franck.pissotte.free.fr/ mon vide grenier: vieux materiels, logiciels, livres et revues

Mon, 04 Aug 2003 05:24:34 GMT
 Turbo pascal 7.0
On 13 Feb 2001 21:00:57 GMT, ReNo1051 sez:

Quote:
>hey do u know where i can d/l turbo pascal 7.0  for free?? i have been looking
>everywhere.....i need it for a class and i dont want to go through the hassle
>of buying it...if u know a site or where i can get a copy for free plaese email

There are some versions of Turbo Pascal available for legal download,
as someone else noted, but you might consider Free Pascal
(www.freepascal.org) instead.  It fully supports the Turbo Pascal
syntax, although you have to use FPC-compatible units; you can't
link in .TPUs from Turbo Pascal.  However, you CAN link in
Windows API calls, and automatically replace the individual
letter "u" with the pronoun "you".  OK, I'm kdding about that
last part.

As the name implies, it's completely free.  Check it out!

Peter B. Steiger
Cheyenne, WY
----
If you reply by email, send it to pbs at com dot
canada (or vice-versa).  All adverti{*filter*}ts will be
returned to your postmaster, eh!

Tue, 05 Aug 2003 02:49:25 GMT
 Turbo pascal 7.0

Quote:

> hey do u know where i can d/l turbo pascal 7.0  for free?? i have been looking
> everywhere.....i need it for a class and i dont want to go through the hassle
> of buying it...if u know a site or where i can get a copy for free plaese email

French TP 7.01 at
http://www.inprise.fr/download/compilateurs/

|  Michael Knapp - Mauerbach - Nieder?sterreich - Austria - Europe   |

| G r a p h i X            http://programmierer.freepage.de/graphix/ |
| Graphics Library for Freepascal, Virtual Pascal and Borland Pascal |
| http://graphix4pascal.cjb.net/    http://www.graphix4pascal.de.vu/ |

Tue, 05 Aug 2003 04:23:41 GMT

1. I would like to know the difference between Borland Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Pascal 7.0

2. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Borland Pascal 7.0

3. How might I get Turbo Pascal 7.0 and Turbo Debugger 4.6 to play together

4. I NEED TURBO PASCAL 7.0 HELP FILE (TURBO.TPH)

5. Turbo Pascal 7.0 vs Turbo C++ 3.1

6. turbo pascal 7.0 command line params

7. Turbo Pascal 7.0 for Dos on ebay.com

8. Help with Turbo Pascal 7.0

9. WTB: Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS and Windows

10. Turbo Pascal 7.0 MIDI playing source needed!

11. Good Turbo Pascal (7.0) books?

12. Sound Blaster Support for Turbo Pascal 7.0 ?