help !!!
Author Message
 help !!!

Please could someone help me with this assignment and give me some pointers
on the best way to go about writing this program ???
many thanks ...

"Exam Result Analysis"

This assignment is designed, primarily, as a programming exercise in the use
of procedures as a means of simplifying program design and improving program
structure. Simple use and manipulation of an array is also included.

Program Specification

At Diploma College, examination marks are categorised into the following
grades:

MARK RANGE GRADE
80 - 100 Distinction
60 - 79          Merit
40 - 59          Pass
0 - 39          Fail

You are required to design and write a program that will:

1 Input a sequence of examination marks, until a suitable terminator is
entered. The         marks should be stored in an array, although it is not
necessary to access the              array to perform items 2, 3 and 4 of
this specification.
2 Keep a count of the number of marks in each category of grade
3 And at the end of the sequence, output in a suitable form:
4 The frequency of the number of the marks in each grade.
5 The number of examination marks input.
6 The mean examination mark for the sequence. This should be calculated
using the
7 Values stored in the array.
8 The lowest and highest marks stored in the array.

Wed, 06 Aug 2003 03:09:36 GMT

1. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP............

2. Lousy Palette - help, help, help, help, help...

3. HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!

4. HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!

5. MDB without ODBC?? Help Help Help

6. help-help-help: convert paradox database to another

7. HELP HELP HELP!!!

8. help help help me!!!!

9. HELP.. HELP ...HELP

10. Help, Help, Help BCD