I have a friend?
Author Message
 I have a friend?

February 23, 1999

My name is Ed Hartwell and I have a friend that has a programming company
based out of Phoenix, AZ.; Corder Associates.  He has asked me to look
around for possible programming opportunities.  He looks to be an
independent contractor.  Therefore there isnt any need for benefits or
training costs.  Kelly has done extensive programming for Arizona
Diamondbacks(professional Baseball Team), Motorola, US West Communications,
and American Express.  Below you will find a number of programming languages
that Kelly is quite capable of integrating into your system.

C, C++, Pascal
Java & Javascript
4th Dimension & Filemaker Database
Visual Basic & Microsoft Access
Quicktime & Multimedia
Terminal Emulation/GUI Improvement
Oracle Database

Corder Associates also has the ability to handle internet databases(design,
develop and maintain), Newton & PDA development, and system consulting.

We look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

With warmest regards

Edwin Hartwell
Hartwell Small Business Services
1-800-299-3988 ext03

Sun, 12 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. thanks for all friends

2. Prospero Pascal, and Friends of Pascal

3. Prospero Pascal, and Friends of Pascal

4. would you be my friend?

5. ** Wanna you to be my friend.. **

6. would you be my friend?

7. would you be my friend?

8. Newbie wants newbie friend

9. Wanted a Pascal friend..................

10. I need a friend who programms in TP 7.0

11. Looking for equivalent to 'friend'(C++) in object pascal

12. Global variable friend or foe?