logical operators in pascal, help!
Author Message
 logical operators in pascal, help!

Dear Sirs,

I would like to know if somebody has already
implemented logical operators in Pascal language
(such as OR, AND, and NOT).

I will very appreciate if anybody could send them
to me.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

     Leonardo

Cordialmente,

     Leonardo

   "Quem espera sempre alcanca, se trabalha enquanto espera"

Tue, 20 Dec 2005 01:04:46 GMT
 logical operators in pascal, help!
I don't sure if standard pascal have it,but
TurboPascal,FreePascal,GPC,..
have.(i will be surprised if standard haven't it)

Try "if (a>0)and(b>0) then writeln('Hello,World!');"
If you mean operations on arrays of bits like integer,it's also possible
is all pascal implementations i know.
writeln(23 and 1); shows "1"

Quote:

> Dear Sirs,

> I would like to know if somebody has already
> implemented logical operators in pascal language
> (such as OR, AND, and NOT).

> I will very appreciate if anybody could send them
> to me.

> Thanks in advance!

> Best regards,

>      Leonardo

> Cordialmente,

>      Leonardo

>    "Quem espera sempre alcanca, se trabalha enquanto espera"

Tue, 20 Dec 2005 03:06:49 GMT
 logical operators in pascal, help!

Quote:
> I would like to know if somebody has already
> implemented logical operators in pascal language
> (such as OR, AND, and NOT).

> I will very appreciate if anybody could send them
> to me.

var a,b,c:boolean;

a:=not b;
b:=a and c;
c:= a or b;

--
Azarien

[delete the letter v from my e-mail address]

Tue, 20 Dec 2005 20:48:21 GMT
 logical operators in pascal, help!
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 14:04:46 -0300, Leonardo Barbosa e Oliveira

Quote:

>I would like to know if somebody has already
>implemented logical operators in pascal language
>(such as OR, AND, and NOT).

They're built in to the language.

Tue, 20 Dec 2005 22:56:29 GMT
 logical operators in pascal, help!

Quote:
> On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 14:04:46 -0300, Leonardo Barbosa e Oliveira

> >I would like to know if somebody has already
> >implemented logical operators in pascal language
> >(such as OR, AND, and NOT).

> They're built in to the language.

No the're not.

Thu, 22 Dec 2005 07:32:18 GMT

1. Logical Operator Problem

2. Logical Operator Problem

3. TQuery calculated field and logical operator

4. Is operator overloading possible in Turbo Pascal ?

5. overloading operators in object pascal?

6. HELP needed - OVERLOADING OPERATORS????

7. Query operator please help!

8. HELP needed - OVERLOADING OPERATORS????

9. Accessing logical fields in paradox tables via ODBC

10. Delphi2-Logical Field True<=>Yes,False<=>No Display

11. Tip: Indexing & Searching With dBASE Logical Fields

12. Creating an logical combination brute-forcing routine ??