Pascal is completely worthless as a real life language as it was devised as a teaching tool -- discuss
Author Message
 Pascal is completely worthless as a real life language as it was devised as a teaching tool -- discuss

Quote:

>> Pascal is completely worthless as a real life language as it was
>> devised as a teaching tool, says Erik Funkenbusch

> Language wars are next door.  This is operating system name calling
> here.

Is this the 5 minute argument or the full half-hour (monty python argument
sketch).

--
begin  sig
Not the moderator of Comp.Os.Linux.Advocacy

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 02:25:23 GMT

1. I am looking for DOS based PASCAL

2. I Am Interested in Pascal for Windows

3. Help,I am new for pascal.

4. DBLookupCombo - Documentation/Am I mad?

5. I am really sorry

6. What am I doing wrong...

7. I am stuck - TDecisionQuery AV in SQLORA8.DLL

8. WHAT DBGRID FIELD AM I

9. IndexDefs - am I using the right property?

10. Desperate for help...What am I missing?

11. Am I hitting the Limit here?

12. SQL - Where am I wrong?