FPC: ChangeDir
Author Message
 FPC: ChangeDir

hu... it's more;-)

I've read those PDF's up and down, and I must look for the wrong
thing...

SelecCurrectDir sets current work directory for my app, what I want to
do is to change current directory of Linux dir when my app exists(I
trying do my own kind of "cd" command thinghy.)...

Here I've got totally lost finding what I need.

:::::: remove x:es from email address
:::::: Sonket Dev: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~u32102551/
:::::: Yo!Utilities II: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~u32103496/

Thu, 20 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 FPC: ChangeDir

Quote:

>hu... it's more;-)

>I've read those PDF's up and down, and I must look for the wrong
>thing...

>SelecCurrectDir sets current work directory for my app, what I want to
>do is to change current directory of Linux dir when my app exists(I
>trying do my own kind of "cd" command thinghy.)...

>Here I've got totally lost finding what I need.

This is a linux thing, and I don't know how to circumvent this. I'll make
some inquiries, but that'll take a few days.

If you need it quickly, I suggest you ask in a Linux newsgroup.

Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:40:05 GMT
 FPC: ChangeDir

Quote:
>>SelecCurrectDir sets current work directory for my app, what I want to
>>do is to change current directory of Linux dir when my app exists(I
>>trying do my own kind of "cd" command thinghy.)...

>This is a linux thing, and I don't know how to circumvent this. I'll make
>some inquiries, but that'll take a few days.

>If you need it quickly, I suggest you ask in a Linux newsgroup.

It's cool, I've to learn more of the FPC, so I'm not in a hurry.
I check this thread know and then and see if you have found anything.

:::::: remove x:es from email address
:::::: Sonket Dev: http://w1.321.telia.com/~u32102551/
:::::: Yo!Utilities II: http://w1.321.telia.com/~u32103496/

Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. FPC:problem with printing from fpc programs

2. FPC: translate execvp from c to FPC

3. FPC Win32 memory mapped files for IPC

4. multi threading in fpc linux?

5. Port to FPC, - advice needed please.

6. GetEnvVar in TPC versus FPC

7. FPC and makefile

8. ANN: SoundLib 2a3 for BP7&FPC released

9. Norton Guide or equivalent for FPC

10. FreePascal (FPC) and RHIDE

11. GraphiX 4 ready for FPC 1.0.10

12. FPC - wasted memory...