HiSoft Pascal
Author Message
 HiSoft Pascal

Hello...

    I am wondering if there is anyone here that programmed or still programs
in HiSoft Pascal?  I understand that there were versions that worked on the
ZX Spectrum, ZX Spectrum 128, Timex/Sinclair 2068 and Sharp computers.  I
also understand that there was once a CPM version.

    I am also looking for a book entitled Pascal auf dem Spectrum.  It is a
Sybex publication from around 1988.  I'm sorry but I do not have any
additional information.

Thank you all.

David Solly

Thu, 03 Jul 2003 10:18:28 GMT
 HiSoft Pascal
Wer hat noch solche Computer?
Programmierst du damit nur zum Spa??

Sorry but I can't help more...my first PC was a Tower AT 286...
with TP 5.0

Markus

Quote:

> Hello...

>     I am wondering if there is anyone here that programmed or still programs
> in HiSoft Pascal?  I understand that there were versions that worked on the
> ZX Spectrum, ZX Spectrum 128, Timex/Sinclair 2068 and Sharp computers.  I
> also understand that there was once a CPM version.

>     I am also looking for a book entitled Pascal auf dem Spectrum.  It is a
> Sybex publication from around 1988.  I'm sorry but I do not have any
> additional information.

> Thank you all.

> David Solly

Thu, 03 Jul 2003 20:24:07 GMT
 HiSoft Pascal
David Solly a crit :

Quote:
>     I am wondering if there is anyone here that programmed or still programs
> in HiSoft Pascal?  I understand that there were versions that worked on the
> ZX Spectrum, ZX Spectrum 128, Timex/Sinclair 2068 and Sharp computers.  I
> also understand that there was once a CPM version.

look on <http://www.pascaland.org/pascall.htm> and search HS pascal.
you will find the web site of the author and also of hisoft who is still
selling the Amiga version.

--
http://www.pascaland.org/ compilateurs, sources et liens langage pascal, delphi
et vide grenier du webmaster: vieux materiels, logiciels, livres et revues.

Sat, 05 Jul 2003 07:00:07 GMT

1. HiSoft Pascal

2. STL for Pascal and Object Pascal

3. Prospero Pascal, and Friends of Pascal

4. Pascal & Pascal+BASM programs

5. Kompatibilit?t von Turbo Pascal und Topspeed Pascal

6. Help With Pascal Iwant to call C function from Pascal

7. STL for Pascal and Object Pascal

8. Prospero Pascal, and Friends of Pascal

9. Pascal question from non-Pascal programmer

10. Linking C in Turbo Pascal or Borland Pascal?

11. (newbie) textbook featuring extended pascal and object pascal