Asphyxia VGA Tutorials
Author Message
 Asphyxia VGA Tutorials

Two years ago, I found the PC Game Programmer's Encyclopedia, which
contained ten VGA tutorials by the demo group Asphyxia.  Does anybody know
whether any additional tutorials have been posted since then, and if so,
where can I get them?

Thanks in Advance.

--

Mark J. Tilford

Sat, 05 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Asphyxia VGA Tutorials

Quote:
> Two years ago, I found the PC Game Programmer's Encyclopedia, which
> contained ten VGA tutorials by the demo group Asphyxia.  Does anybody know
> whether any additional tutorials have been posted since then, and if so,
> where can I get them?

You can find them at ftp://x2ftp.oulu.fi/pub/msdos/programming/docs, they
are 21.

Regards,
Aitor.

     |  Industri Ingeniaritza Teknikorako Unibertsitate Eskola (Bilbo)  |
     |       Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea, Bilbo, EUSKAL HERRiA        |
     |                            ---------                             |
     |           "Hau ez da Espainia, Euskal Herria Askatu!"            |
     +-----  "This is not Spain, Freedom for the Basque Country!"  -----+

Sat, 05 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. More Asphyxia tutorials

2. Denthor Asphyxia tutorials

3. Interested in composing a VGA unit for pascal, where can I find a VGA tutorial???

4. port[] on old ISA vga and new PCI vga

5. port[] on old ISA vga and new PCI vga

6. Asphyxia-type trainer for sound cards forTP??

7. VGA TUTORIAL??? WHERE CAN I FIND ONE???

8. Help with palette in VGA

9. HELP : VGA read plane register.

10. Copiing buffer to VGA 12h mode *HELP* 2nd try

11. Vga - How do i set the Palette?

12. 320x480 256colour VGA mode?