Using WAV files in a TP program
Author Message
 Using WAV files in a TP program

Hi there,
Is it possible to use WAV files in a DOS TP program?  If so, how?  Is
there any units available?
Thanks in advance
Johan

Tue, 21 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Using WAV files in a TP program

OK, Y'all.  There have been a few requests for a unit that plays sounds
in DOS (WAV files or whatever).  Here's where to go:

  Menno van der Star Has a homepage on the internet.  On this homepage, he
has several files you can download.  One of them is "audio.pas".  Download
it.  Here's his address:     http://www.twi.tudelft.nl/~s795238/

It's a _good_ unit that uses teh soundcard (Sound Blaster Pro).

There ya go.

Rick

Wed, 22 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Using WAV files in a TP program

Hi there,
-=> Quoting Rick Andrasek to All <=-

 RA> OK, Y'all.  There have been a few requests for a unit that plays
 RA> sounds in DOS (WAV files or whatever).  Here's where to go:

 RA> Menno van der Star Has a homepage on the internet.  On this
 RA> homepage, he has several files you can download.  One of them is
 RA> "audio.pas".  Download it.  Here's his address:
 RA> http://www.twi.tudelft.nl/~s795238/
 RA> It's a _good_ unit that uses teh soundcard (Sound Blaster Pro).

Thanks for the info.  Now I need another favour.  I don't have full internet.
Wouldn't someone be so kind and post the file (if it's not too big)?

Thanks in advance,
Johan

___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30 [NR]

Thu, 23 Sep 1999 04:00:00 GMT
 Using WAV files in a TP program

Quote:

> Hi there,
> -=> Quoting Rick Andrasek to All <=-

>  RA> OK, Y'all.  There have been a few requests for a unit that plays
>  RA> sounds in DOS (WAV files or whatever).  Here's where to go:

>  RA> Menno van der Star Has a homepage on the internet.  On this
>  RA> homepage, he has several files you can download.  One of them is
>  RA> "audio.pas".  Download it.  Here's his address:
>  RA> http://www.twi.tudelft.nl/~s795238/
>  RA> It's a _good_ unit that uses teh soundcard (Sound Blaster Pro).

> Thanks for the info.  Now I need another favour.  I don't have full internet.
> Wouldn't someone be so kind and post the file (if it's not too big)?

> Thanks in advance,
> Johan

For the sake of the group, I e-mailed hime the source.  If you'd also like
it, drop me a line.

rick

Fri, 24 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Playing a short wav-file in TP 7.0

2. WAV-files under TP 7

3. winres.zip Using Windows Resources from DOS/DPMI TP programs

4. using RAR files with TP

5. using RAR files with TP

6. Saving exe. files using TP

7. How do I run a batch file in TP 6 using EXEC

8. Storing WAV files into resource files???

9. Running a batch or EXE file from a TP program

10. Making files with a TP-program?????

11. TP Wav player wanted

12. VOC or WAV from Within TP-7