REQ: Documentation about Windows MCI Devices
Author Message
 REQ: Documentation about Windows MCI Devices

I'm a Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.7 programmer. I'm going to programme a
multimedia application under Windows and so I'm looking for documentation
about that, as there's no info about MCI peripherals programming in my TP
manuals. I principally need information about CD player and wave output
devices and sound card mixer management.

If anyone of you has some English or Italian DOCs about MCI peripherals
programming (Pascal-oriented would be nice!), please contact me via e-mail.

Thank you very much.

--
Mauro Molinari
aka DjM (Digital Things)

Digital Things Home Page: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 17 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. REQ: Documentation about Windows MCI Devices

2. HELP (Windows/MCI): how to use the MCI_SysInfo command

3. HELP (Windows/MCI): how to use the MCI_SysInfo command

4. REQ:REQ:REQ: borland pascal unit: dealing with qemm

5. SetPixel and device context (Windows)

6. documentation FPC-unit <windows>?

7. REQ: serial communication between 2 pc's using borland pascal for windows

8. REQ: Turbo Pascal for Windows 1.5 HELP!

9. Req : How to read data from other windows applications

10. REQ: I need all the .TPW units for Pascal 7.0 for windows

11. REQ: How to create groups in Windows?

12. HELP (WIN/MCI): how to handle 2 or more CD-ROM drives to play Audio CDs with MCI