How to get cursor key events ?
Author Message
 How to get cursor key events ?

: I am trying to handle cursor key events (Up, Down, Left, Right) in my
: form. PgUp, PgDn etc. are working. According to help, the library takes
: over the navigation keys.

: How to get at them ?

: --
: --------------------------------------------------------------------

: PC Engines       PC hardware + embedded PC consulting  (408)733-3901
: --------------------------------------------------------------------
In the KeyDown-Event there is a parameter called Key:Word;
begin
  Case Key of
    VK_LEFT : (Move left);
    VK_RIGHT: (Move right);
    VK_UP   : (Move up);
    VK_DOWN : (Move down);
  end;
end;

Something like that.

Filip

Sat, 27 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 How to get cursor key events ?
I am trying to handle cursor key events (Up, Down, Left, Right) in my
form. PgUp, PgDn etc. are working. According to help, the library takes
over the navigation keys.

How to get at them ?

PC Engines       PC hardware + embedded PC consulting  (408)733-3901

Sat, 27 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Source Code For Using Function Keys or Cursor Keys - Help :)

2. Source Code For Using Function Keys or Cursor Keys - H

3. OnUpdateRecord-Event gets not called - WHY??

4. cursor change event?

5. Event when DB-cursor's moved

6. getting a bigger cursor

7. Timer function and Key events

8. Help neeeded with Treeview and key events

9. DELPHI: Adding key event to TDBGrid

10. Getting the primary key index name.

11. Getting around key violation

12. read cursor keys