Compiles in Windows?
Author Message
 Compiles in Windows?

I need help testing out the compilability of EoE (End of Earth) in Windows.

If anyone has Windows and FPC/TP/BP please checkout EoE out of CVS.
The web page is

Thank you,

Geoff Rivell

Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:16:55 GMT

1. Compile to Windows?

2. Cross-Compile Dos/Windows -> UNIX

3. compiling for windows with BP 7.0

4. Cross-compiling between BP7 (real target) and BPW7 (windows target)

5. Free Pascal: Compiling syslinux.pp on a Windows platform

6. how to compile (dos)-pascal units in bp for windows

7. Compiling Windows resources with brcc

8. Window creation in generic windows app compiled in Delphi (without forms etc)

9. Can I use delphi 2.0 compile a program to 16bits version for Windows 3.1

10. compiling Borland Pascal 7.0 DOS code on Windows NT

11. Migrating from Windows 95 to Windows 98

12. Windows 3.1 software developed on windows 95