Starting online Project, looking for help.
Author Message
 Starting online Project, looking for help.

Hello, this is my first time posting to this board.  Most of the time I
use www.programmersheaven.com's Pascal message board but I thought I'd
move on.

Im starting a Online Project to create a Pascal Development Library that
is object oriented.  Its eventual goal is to be adaptable to almsot any
project that you could think of.

It will be released under GNU GPL so if your not a Free Software fan you
probably don't want to contribute.

Currently I'm using Turbo Pascal 7.0 to program this. However I plan on
switching in the future to Free Pascal sothat it can be Cross Platform
Compatible, I am a fan of Linux after all.

I will try to work out some way for us to meet on IRC or somthing and then
we can figure out where and when we can meet to disscuss the project.

-- Thanks,  Jon S.

Fri, 28 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. START a FREE Online Business TODAY

2. START a FREE Online Business TODAY

3. START a FREE Online Business TODAY

4. Online Game Development Project (GDT) [Pascal/Asm]

5. Online Game Project Recruitment

6. Online Game Development Project (GDT) [Pascal/Asm]

7. trouble with delphi 5: project-start

8. Help - Same Exe started from the Explorer and started inside Delphi are different

9. Help - Same Exe started from the Explorer and started inside Delphi behave different

10. Looking to Jump start into Delphi.

11. looking for a project?

12. Looking for Someone to Understand Programming Project in Singapore