Calling CRT windows as child windows of main window
Author Message
 Calling CRT windows as child windows of main window

anyone out there know how to go about this task in TPW 1.5?  I have found that
using the traditional TurboPascal commands like write, read, etc,
automatically invoke a window using the WinCRT unit, but would like to be able
to do this keeping the evoked CRT as a child of my ObjectWindows-created main
window.  I have save the wincrt.pas source code in a separate directory and
have tried including my own modifications to handles and what not, but to no
avail.  Please help!

Les W.

Leslie C. Wright, M.D.
PGY-3 Resident, Department of Psychiatry, Queen's University

WWW:   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~3lcw1/
Snail Mail:  3-93 William Street, Kingston, ON K7L 2C6, CANADA
Voice Phone:    (613)542-7013 (home)
                (613)548-2372 (work)
                (613)540-0850 (cellular)

Sat, 26 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows calling windows

2. Dialog a main window

3. Minimize Main window on startup

4. Dialog as main window

5. No multiple Child windows in MDI application ?

6. updating child windows

7. Configuring Child windows in TPW 1.5

8. Child dialogs in Windows

9. Help with TPW writing to a child window #2

10. Help with TPW writing to a child window.

11. ???MDI Child Windows???

12. REQ: source of simple concurrent-pascal example (parent/child processes in window)