Release LFN v1.10 - Long filename unit for Win9x and TP6 up to BP7
Author Message
 Release LFN v1.10 - Long filename unit for Win9x and TP6 up to BP7

Hello everybody.

It's time to release the next last version of my LFN-unit after the
last final version ;-) with some little bugfixes.

If you hear this time first from this unit and if you are interested on
it than you should go on http://www.*-*-*.com/
and download LFN110.ZIP which has this unit in it that support this
features:

- Support of long filenames under Win9x for TP6, TP/BP7 and compatible
  compilers.
- After integrate this unit all default-Pascal-routines has the
  ability to work with long filenames.
- It's NOT necessary to rewrite an existing program!
- All routines detect automatically if they are supported and
  are disabled by itself if not.
- Changing long filenames in short also avaible under pur DOS.
- Over 4200 lines full (in german) documented pascal-source.
- Documentation and interface-part avaible in german and english.
- Can be used for Real-, Dpmi- and Windows-programs.
- Hooks also into unit Dos and/or unit WinDos.

I wish you a lot of fun working with my unit.

By, Andreas.

Tue, 19 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Release LFN v1.10 - Long filename unit for Win9x and TP6 up to BP7

2. Release LFN v1.09 - Long filename unit for Win9x and TP6 up to BP7

3. Release LFN v1.09 - Long filename unit for Win9x and TP6 up to BP7

4. Release LFN v1.08 - Long filename unit for Win9x and TP6 up to BP7

5. Release LFN v1.08 - Long filename unit for Win9x and TP6 up to BP7

6. BP7 / Long Filenames LFN

7. Unit LFN for easy Long Filename Support

8. natlfn.zip A long filename support unit for TP6+/TPW1.5, E.Doron

9. Chief's Unzip v1.10 (freeware sources) released

10. Another problem with long filenames (LFN)

11. reading FAT32 (for Long Filenames [LFN])

12. Long Filenames (LFN) under Windows NT using Borland Pascal