Export Paradox Table To Text File Under Delphi
Author Message
 Export Paradox Table To Text File Under Delphi

Hi all, good day.

Rather straight question, how do I export my Paradox table from delphi
1.0 to a normal Text file or SDF file??

Anyway comments welcome. TIA

Kc

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Export Paradox Table To Text File Under Delphi

Quote:

>Rather straight question, how do I export my Paradox table from Delphi
>1.0 to a normal Text file or SDF file??

 One of two ways:

1) write code that opens the file, reads each record/col and writes it
out.  You have the greatest control in how the output is generated

2) use the batch move component to send it to an ascii "table".  This
will write the output in fixed col lengths based on your table col
widths.  No separators between fields.

david sampson

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Export Paradox Table To Text File Under Delphi

Thanks, David. Will try that.

Quote:

>>Rather straight question, how do I export my Paradox table from Delphi
>>1.0 to a normal Text file or SDF file??

> One of two ways:
>1) write code that opens the file, reads each record/col and writes it
>out.  You have the greatest control in how the output is generated
>2) use the batch move component to send it to an ascii "table".  This
>will write the output in fixed col lengths based on your table col
>widths.  No separators between fields.
>david sampson

Sun, 14 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Export table to text-file ?

2. Need to import/export data from text table

3. How to Export a Delimited Text File?

4. Importing text file into Paradox table

5. ASCII text files to Paradox table

6. Access file export to Paradox

7. Export and import tables from MDB-Files to Ecxelsheets

8. How to convert or export a table in Delphi 2.0 to a different format

9. Ascii delimited file import into Delphi Paradox table?

10. Import delimited ascii file into Paradox table (Delphi 2)

11. Unix Text File ---> DOS Text File

12. Converting Non-Text File to Text File