Blinking cursor in read-only DBMemo
Author Message
 Blinking cursor in read-only DBMemo

This may be a trivial question, but I have a read only DBMemo on a form
and I can't get the damn cursor to stop blinking.  I need it enabled so I
can have the user use the scroll bar to move around.  It's pretty
distracting having that damn thing blink!

Is this an easy thing to fix?  I'm already trapping Windows messages so
they can't drag the window around, is something along these lines needed
to stop the cursor from blinking?

------
Carl Christensen              /~~\_/~\        ,,,     For music fun in Windows

C/C++/FoxPro Consultant       \__/~\_/        ```     at a popular FTP site!
Philadelphia, PA    Obligatory WWW page -->  < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~carl>

Sun, 15 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Blink speed of cursor/blink text

2. Fast cursor blinking rate on fast machines?

3. Cursor blinks in BPW too fast in Win95

4. Blinking cursor

5. making the blinking cursor dissapear

6. Blinking cursor in BPW7 Fix?

7. BPW: rapid cursor blinking

8. TPW fast cursor blink

9. blinking cursor in graphic mode.

10. Cursor Blink Rate / BPW-Win95 conflict

11. Hyper-speed cursor blink rate in BPW Editor on Pentium

12. Borland Pascal 7 affects Win95 Cursor Blink Rate