Field 'PHYSICALTYPE' not found
Author Message
 Field 'PHYSICALTYPE' not found

I got this error while I was programming a database app if any one has
encountered this and gotten around it I would appreciate a response.
Thanks,
Lange

Fri, 12 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Field 'PHYSICALTYPE' not found

writes:

Quote:
>I got this error while I was programming a database app if any one has
>encountered this and gotten around it I would appreciate a response.
>Thanks,
>Lange

Need a lot more information.  This error usually occurs when you are
referencing a database field that does not exist - either the table was
restructured to eliminate that field or, more commonly, the size of the
field was changed (Delphi does not handle that well).  Or maybe there was
a typo when you typed the name of the field in code.  Hope this gives you
leads, but need more info to be more helpful.

Sat, 13 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Query:Field 'fieldname' not found

2. BDE 'Could not find object'

3. Field 'xxxxx' not fount

4. Creating RunTime Fields: EDataBaseError 'Field 'Fieldname' is not of the expected type'

5. 'Could not find PRIMARY KEY...

6. Server's TProvider not found by client dataset

7. type field ''money''

8. Can't find fields

9. 'Circular data links' hard to find

10. IS Express can't find BDE's DATAPUMP.EXE

11. GPC can't find unit's like CRT

12. 'Multiple Records found ..' error