I do not know how to assign tiDirtyRead.
Author Message
 I do not know how to assign tiDirtyRead.

Hello

I do not know how to assign tiDirtyRead. The compiler gives an error message
as
"Undeclared Identifier : tiDirtyRead"

      DMTrading.DatabaseTrading.TransIsolation :=  tiDirtyRead;

Do I need to set anything before compilation?

pc

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I do not know how to assign tiDirtyRead.
Hi

Actually I have "used" DMTrading (a data module) which contains a database
in the form.

When I place a database on the form and compile it. It works, no error.

Then I remove the database from the form and re-compile it. It works too.

In other words, there are some kinds of bug in th compiler.

pc

Quote:

> Hello

> I do not know how to assign tiDirtyRead. The compiler gives an error
message
> as
> "Undeclared Identifier : tiDirtyRead"

>       DMTrading.DatabaseTrading.TransIsolation :=  tiDirtyRead;

> Do I need to set anything before compilation?

> pc

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I do not know how to assign tiDirtyRead.

Quote:

>Actually I have "used" DMTrading (a data module) which contains a database
>in the form.

>When I place a database on the form and compile it. It works, no error.

>Then I remove the database from the form and re-compile it. It works too.

>In other words, there are some kinds of bug in th compiler.

The constant tiDirtyRead (part of the TTransIsolation type) is defined in
the unit named DBTables. Is this unit in the Uses section of the unit that
incurs the error you cite?

Steve Koterski                   "There are two kinds of pedestrians...the
Technical Publications           quick and the dead."
INPRISE Corporation                            -- Lord Thomas Robert Dewar
http://www.borland.com/delphi                                  (1864-1930)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I do not know how to assign tiDirtyRead.
The data module contains the table I want. I have included ("use") the data
module in my form.

I've experienced twice. I am sure it is a bug. If the compiler gives the
same error message. I put the database into the form and compile it. no
error. Then I remove the database and re-compile. no error too.

pc

Quote:

> >Actually I have "used" DMTrading (a data module) which contains a
database
> >in the form.

> >When I place a database on the form and compile it. It works, no error.

> >Then I remove the database from the form and re-compile it. It works too.

> >In other words, there are some kinds of bug in th compiler.

> The constant tiDirtyRead (part of the TTransIsolation type) is defined in
> the unit named DBTables. Is this unit in the Uses section of the unit that
> incurs the error you cite?

> //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
> Steve Koterski                   "There are two kinds of pedestrians...the
> Technical Publications           quick and the dead."
> INPRISE Corporation                            -- Lord Thomas Robert Dewar
> http://www.borland.com/delphi                                  (1864-1930)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Anyone know a better way of doing this?

2. Anyone know a better way of doing this?

3. help I need to know whether this can be done

4. run time error 102: file not assigned HELP!

5. Autoincrement Field Not Assigned in Delphi 3

6. HELP : "Invalid Paramater", when doing Tquery.Open, seems to not release resources

7. Delphi *.hlp files still not done

8. Help - Interbase, Driver not known to system

9. Assigning recordset to dbgrid

10. Assigning referential integrity in InterBase using DatabaseDeskt

11. DBLookupComboBox - how to assign a value?

12. Assign a text file automatically