BDE ERROR
Author Message
 BDE ERROR

When I start my delphi program, I see a dialog : "Exception EDBEngineError
in the module ....Can't initialize the BDE.".

What can I do ?

Thanx

Sun, 26 Oct 2003 20:50:29 GMT
 BDE ERROR
The BDE is a piece of Borland software that Delphi uses to communicate with
databases. The BDE has to be installed on all PCs you are planning to run
your application (that is using the BDE) on.
You can install the BDE on a target PC by creating an installation
containing the BDE and your application with a install application (e.g.
InstallShield Express).

ps. It could also be possible that your BDE is corrupt. In that case you
should download and install the latest BDE upgrade from www.borland.com/bde.

Quote:
> When I start my delphi program, I see a dialog : "Exception EDBEngineError
> in the module ....Can't initialize the BDE.".

> What can I do ?

> Thanx

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 21:31:20 GMT

1. BDE error: 13059 (General SQL error)

2. SQL error or BDE error?

3. Application without BDE, but still BDE error?

4. BDE Error: # of Max File handles exceeded

5. Not enough Memory BDE Error

6. bde error

7. BDE Error $000F

8. How do I do with the Paradox's BDE error