Help!
Author Message
 Help!

Hi, I am obviously a novice in the world of database applications and
programming (spent the last 4 years of my life as a hacker a.k.a Security
Consultant under contracts..what a waste of time!).

I am sitting at the computer for 48hrs straight teaching myself C and
Pascal and in doing this I won a bet and got given a boxed orig copy of
ODBC SDK 2.0 by Microsoft...I downloaded a copy from the internet because
the box wasn't opened and if i didn't like it i could resell it and get
more money!

What I need to know is this: With ODBC SDK and the SQL Database language,
is it feasable and or possible to write a stand alone database
application?  (this can be on a local pc or network accessable!)

If so, what software do I need and are there any on-line manuals or
tutorials that anyone knows of?

If not, can someone please recommend some software..I was thinking
SQLWindows 5.2.2 ?!?!?!?

Regards
Robert

Mon, 18 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP............

2. Lousy Palette - help, help, help, help, help...

3. HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!

4. HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!HELP!!

5. MDB without ODBC?? Help Help Help

6. help-help-help: convert paradox database to another

7. HELP HELP HELP!!!

8. help help help me!!!!

9. HELP.. HELP ...HELP

10. Help, Help, Help BCD