Q: Enter = Tab in GRIDs ?
Author Message
 Q: Enter = Tab in GRIDs ?

Hi all,

Does anybody know how to make enter perform as tab in a grid...
furthermore I wonder if it is possible to call the OnCalcFields
as you enter values into the grid. In my app and the demo MASTAPP for
that matter, the user will have to tab himself to a new gridline before
the fields are calculated.

Thanks for any response!
Best regards, Marcus.

Mon, 21 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: Enter = Tab in GRIDs ?

I did something similar by using onkeydown, onkeypress and onkeyup. You
might look into those.

Quote:
On Thursday, July 04, 1996, patrikh wrote...
> Hi all,

> Does anybody know how to make enter perform as tab in a grid...
> furthermore I wonder if it is possible to call the OnCalcFields
> as you enter values into the grid. In my app and the demo MASTAPP for
> that matter, the user will have to tab himself to a new gridline before
> the fields are calculated.

> Thanks for any response!
> Best regards, Marcus.

Thu, 24 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: Enter = Tab in GRIDs ?

Marcus,
See http://www.borland.com and follow the Delphi tech info links.
They have a tech info bulletin on the subject.
Mark

Quote:

> Hi all,

> Does anybody know how to make enter perform as tab in a grid...
> furthermore I wonder if it is possible to call the OnCalcFields
> as you enter values into the grid. In my app and the demo MASTAPP for
> that matter, the user will have to tab himself to a new gridline before
> the fields are calculated.

> Thanks for any response!
> Best regards, Marcus.

Mon, 28 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q. Enter = Tab in GRIDS?

2. Enter=TAB?

3. Enter as Tab

4. Using ENTER Key instead of TAB

5. Changing ENTER as TAB in edit controls - Odd behaviors

6. !!!! Enter Key -> Tab Key

7. How do I make the Enter key act like the Tab key

8. ENTER instead of TAB

9. using enter key instead of tab key for data entry

10. How to make ENTER like TAB?

11. Enter key as Tab in TDBGrid

12. Enter key instead of TAB key