Passing Report Variables from the Master to Detail Reports
Author Message
 Passing Report Variables from the Master to Detail Reports

I have a master report with three attached detail reports. I have two
report variables in each of these reports that are used in the selection
criteria.

The problem I have is that ReportSmith prompts me for each report
variables for the master and each of the details. Therefore a user has
four sets of identical prompts (which is unacceptable).

I am entering the report through a delphi application. The Delphi
application allows me to pass report variables however this is only
recognized by the master and I still get prompted for the detail reports.

I have tried everything under the sun, including a call the the $2 a
minute Borland help line (which was a waster of money).

Any ideas?

Mon, 06 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting report variables in the detail of a ReportSmith master-detail report

2. Report Smith Bugs (master/detail reports)

3. Report variables in detail reports, Reporsmith 2.5

4. Parameter passing Delphi -> ReportSmith for Detail Reports

5. ReportSmith - Master/Detail Report

6. Master/Detail Report

7. Help with master/detail report

8. Passing date variable to Report Smith in dd/mm/yy format

9. Passing variable to Report Smith

10. QuickReports Master Detail Report

11. ReportSmith 3.0 Master/Detail Reports

12. ReportSmith Master/Detail Reports