Interbase - getting the RowId of a row
Author Message
 Interbase - getting the RowId of a row

Hi,

can anybody tell me how to get the rowid of  single row in a table.
In Informix i just say : select rowid from table where ....

thanks Harry

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Interbase - getting the RowId of a row

The answer to your question is short: in Interbase there are no row Id's.

Quote:
> Hi,

> can anybody tell me how to get the rowid of  single row in a table.
> In Informix i just say : select rowid from table where ....

> thanks Harry

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Getting Row Number from DBGrid??

2. Interbase tables show duplicate rows in DBGrid

3. Exporting Interbase rows to anotheformat

4. Getting Interbase & Delphi5 working

5. Interbase exception not getting raised by BDE

6. Help getting Interbase to work on a web server (D2 Dev/Win NT 3.51/IIS 3.0)

7. Getting access rights of Interbase

8. Getting the most out of INTERBASE

9. Getting Interbase User info

10. ORA-01410 invalid ROWID

11. Solution: Oracle 8, Delphi 3, Invalid rowid

12. Delphi and Oracle 8 rowid problems