GDI Resources
Author Message
 GDI Resources

Hi,

I'm developing a bussines application under NT with multiple MDI Child
windows.
Each form has a Toolbar with aprox. six TBitBtn, 1 TPageControl, various
TPanels and 2 TDBGrids

When I run the application under W95 or W98 then GDI Resources go back to
40 - 30 %

Can I reduce then % GDI Resources that my applicaction use....?

Please help my,

Thaks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 GDI Resources

Quote:
> Hi,

> I'm developing a bussines application under NT with multiple MDI Child
> windows.
> Each form has a Toolbar with aprox. six TBitBtn, 1 TPageControl, various
> TPanels and 2 TDBGrids

> When I run the application under W95 or W98 then GDI Resources go back to
> 40 - 30 %

> Can I reduce then % GDI Resources that my applicaction use....?

> Please help my,

> Thaks

This problem appear starting from Delphi3.
Try Delphi 1-2.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 GDI Resources

Quote:
>Hi,

>I'm developing a bussines application under NT with multiple MDI Child
>windows.
>Each form has a Toolbar with aprox. six TBitBtn, 1 TPageControl, various
>TPanels and 2 TDBGrids

>When I run the application under W95 or W98 then GDI Resources go back to
>40 - 30 %

>Can I reduce then % GDI Resources that my applicaction use....?

Try GDIflush -command...

www.saunalahti.fi/jv16
Viimeinen kris{*filter*} kuoli ristill? n.2000 vuotta sitten
 -Nietzsche

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Fw:QuickRep eates GDI resources, please help

2. Out of memory or gdi resources - D1 and win 95

3. How debug decreasing of memory by GDI resources ?

4. Dbnavigator & dbgrid using a l win 95 gdi resources

5. System, GDI, User Resources

6. GDI error trapping under Delphi?

7. D2 to D4 upgrade and GDI problem

8. Missing GDI.DLL