Paradox, Referential Integrity, DbiDoRestructure, SQL
Author Message
 Paradox, Referential Integrity, DbiDoRestructure, SQL

I want to create referential integrity (RI)
on Paradox files on-the-fly, from one master
file to more then one lookup file.

Using example in DbiDoRestructure, I can create RI
only on one lookup file, whichever it is. The attempt
to create second, third, etc. RI allways fails.

Is it possible to create RI with SQL, I can't find
any help in Local SQL Help.

I'm creating RI with no problems on Oracle DataBase.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanx, Nenad

Tue, 04 Nov 2003 20:48:57 GMT

1. Problem with DbiDoRestructure Example 9 (Add referential integrity)

2. SQL Create on Paradox: referential integrity?

3. Referential integrity on Paradox tables

4. Paradox and referential integrity

5. Defining referential integrity in Paradox

6. Referential integrity in Paradox

7. Problem: Cascading Referential Integrity with Paradox tables

8. Q: Referential integrity on Paradox database prevents delete

9. Using the BDE to add referential integrity to Paradox tables

10. Runtime creation of Paradox tables and Referential Integrity.

11. Does Delphi support Paradox REFERENTIAL INTEGRITY ?

12. Paradox tables and referential integrity