Quick Report Question
Author Message
 Quick Report Question

I am trying to customize the preview so that it becomes and MDIChild
window however, when I create it and the invoke the QuickReport Preview
method, the window displays but the Quick Report is not in it.

I then decided to try a normal window with the show method but the same
thing happened.  It would only work with a modal window.

Anyone know how I can make an MDIChild custom preview?

Thanks,
Eric

G. Eric Morgan                   | Common sense to an uncommon

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~morgage  | calls Genius. (A. Einstein)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Quick Report Question

Quote:
> I am trying to customize the preview so that it becomes and MDIChild
> window however, when I create it and the invoke the QuickReport Preview
> method, the window displays but the Quick Report is not in it.

> Anyone know how I can make an MDIChild custom preview?

With QuickReport 1.x the Preview seems to work only in modal windows. In
Version 2.x it only works in modeless windows...

--
Stefan Craatz
Comitatus Software Berlin

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Quick Report Question

2. Quick Report Question

3. Quick Reports Question

4. Quick Report Question : Group by a certain field?

5. quick reports quick questions!

6. Quick Reports Composite report Delphi 7 question

7. Question regarding Quick Report and runtime packages

8. Quick Report or TQuery calculation question

9. Quick Reports and SQL question

10. Quick report group probs and questions

11. Quick Report form design question

12. Crystal Report, Quick Report - where to get ?