Q: BDE minimum install
Author Message
 Q: BDE minimum install

Help,

I'm trying to install a minimum BDE-install (paradox target).
Installshield with automatic BDE-install installs too much and
only in the English language (Dutch needed)

Can anyone help me please or link me to more information.

Tanx Michel

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Q: BDE minimum install

If you use SQL Statements in your application (in query objects) you will want
to do a full BDE install else it won't recognize the SQL.
********************************
Michael Glatz

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Q: BDE minimum install

..

Quote:

>If you use SQL Statements in your application (in query objects) you will
want
>to do a full BDE install else it won't recognize the SQL.

If you use SQL Statements in your application...

You must include BDE`s dll like idsql32.dll
You can known subset of BDE by experience.

I never used full BDE deployment.

For Paradox w/o SQL min set of BDE (5.00) is:

Bantam.dll
BLW32.DLL
Charset.cvb
IDAPI32.CFG
IDAPI32.DLL
IDPDX32.DLL
IDR20009.DLL
Other.btl - may be usa.btl and other (correlate with language)

Best Regards,
Cache

P.S.
Sorry for bad English

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. BDE install conflicts with previously installed BDE

2. What is the minimum BDE configuration

3. Install Shield and BDE Install

4. Getting BDE to work after using Install Shield to Install My App

5. BDE INSTALL WITH Install shield 5 HELP!

6. Installing BDE using Wise install v4

7. BDE Alias's and new installs of the BDE

8. qs?.mb files and lost data

9. Database link'n'joining Qs

10. Do I have to install BDE on workstations / server only

11. How to install BDE without BDEinst

12. Create a autoincrement-field with a minimum value