mssql uniqueidentifier causes "invalid field type"
Author Message
 mssql uniqueidentifier causes "invalid field type"

Dear all,

    I used the merge replication in ms sql 7, so the tables were added a new
field of type uniqueidentifier.
However, when I want to browse the table with Database Desktop or using the
TTable, it returns "invalid field type". How can I add custom field type so
that I can use TTable and Database Desktop?

Best regards,
Calvin

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. "Invalid field type" exception

2. "Invalid Char in Field" error

3. Invalid Value for Field "Date1"

4. The keys "-"/"+"/"*"

5. DBLookupCombo causes "out of range"

6. MSSQL 6.5 "Query Canceled"

7. dbengine exception "invalid BLOB lenght"

8. EDBEngineError "Invalid File Name"

9. "Invalid index/tag name."

10. "Invalid BLOB Handle" problem

11. HELP : "Invalid Paramater", when doing Tquery.Open, seems to not release resources

12. TQuery and "Invalid Parameter"