Cannot connect to DB2
Author Message
 Cannot connect to DB2

Quote:
> I installed CAE for Win95 but I can't connect to the DB/2 server

 OK - on our platform, we have IBM CAE. This is the middleware to allow our PC
software to talk to DB2, unfortunately, delphi doesn't support DB2, so you must
use ODBC. Our version of CAE can create an ODBC driver for a selected database,
which is then used with Delphi to allow access.

Fred Heeks

_________________________________
IBM Mainframe, RS6000, PC & Amiga
_________________________________
Data Warehousing, Software Design
    COBOL, C, C++, Delphi,
        68x00 Assembler
_________________________________

WWW - http://freespace.{*filter*}.net/fred.heeks
_________________________________

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Connecting to DB2/2 under Win3.1

2. Connecting Delphi 4 to DB2 using BDE

3. Connecting to DB2

4. Connecting Delphi to DB2 on AS400

5. Connecting Delphi 4 to DB2 using BDE

6. Error Connecting to DB2 NT

7. Cannot connect to Oracle server from ReportSmith 3.0

8. Cannot connect to Sybase SQL server...

9. Can connect ODBC database and select data, but cannot see tables

10. Report Smith: Cannot connect to paradox

11. Cannot Connect to BDE at Runtime

12. Cannot Connect to Access 7.0 databases