Help me to print database structure on paradox
Author Message
 Help me to print database structure on paradox

I don't find how to print the structure for a database on paradox with
Database Desktop on delphi package.

Daniel

Montreal, QC

Thu, 21 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Help me to print database structure on paradox

Quote:
>I don't find how to print the structure for a database on paradox with
>Database Desktop on Delphi package.
>Daniel
>Montreal, QC

I have written an app to do just the above. The app is called dbPrint and will
enable you to printout the structure of a table.

You can find it at

ftp.coriolis.com/pub/delphi/dbprt100.exe

it is a self-extracting ZIP file containing the app itself and documentation.

If you are interested I can e-mail you the source code.

Hope this is of some help.
---
                     | ~  ~ |

----------------oOOo---(__)---oOOo------------------------
| Ian - "Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast !" |
|                                                        |

Sun, 24 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing Paradox Table Structures

2. How to print structure in Paradox !!!

3. Printing PARADOX table Structure

4. How do I print a database structure.

5. Print database file structure

6. Print database file structure

7. DATABASE STRUCTURE - HOW TO PRINT OUT

8. Printing database structure

9. Want tools to print tables structure and index seen on Database Explorer

10. File structure of paradox database.

11. help-help-help: convert paradox database to another

12. Printing table structures