Record not found
Author Message
 Record not found

Hi,
        I have, what appears to me to be, a silly problem. In delphi 3.0  I set
a valid range on a TTable, and then set a key for that rnage in search
of a record. If the record doesn't exeist, I want to do one thing, and
if it does exist I want to do another thing. Simple right? And I've done
it a million times. Except that in Delphi 3.0 it seems to be reported as
an exception. Why is this? I don't care if it fails to gotokey, I just
want to react a certain way to the result. Any input would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.
--
                                                Lee Adams

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Record NOT Found

2. Ttable.locate and "Record not found" error

3. Why does Locate raise a EDatabase error with message Record not found?

4. FindKey does not always find a record

5. bookmark on prior record not current record.

6. Please HELP: class not found

7. Table Not Found Errors

8. Field 'PHYSICALTYPE' not found

9. Table not found problem with BDE3.5

10. .hostdef not found: Oracle 8i-BDE-SQLLink

11. StoredProc --> Error : Could not find object

12. BDE Setup Error "Object Not Found"