How can I change Title of DBgrid?
Author Message
 How can I change Title of DBgrid?

Quote:
Chairungruang - RARC) writes:

>Hi Everybody,

>I use DBgrid and I found that I don't want the title of DBgrid use the
same
>name with the record name. I want to change it but I cannot. I try to
>disable title of DBgrid and use Label instead but when I scroll the
table
>to the right, the Label don't scroll along with the table.

>Could you tell me how can I let DBgrid use other title instead of
using
>record name?

>Please reply me directly.

>Thank you very much.

>UN C.

When you double click on the tTable component you get the fields
editor.  When you highlight a field you get all the properties
available for that field in the object inspector.  One of the
properties is display label.  That controls the titles in the DBGrid.
Ben
Arrow Software

Fri, 15 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I change Title of DBgrid?

Hello, you must go to the Fields Editor of your table and add fields
then in the object inspector you can modify the DisplayLabel propertie

Fri, 15 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing DBGrid Titles?

2. Changing titles in TDBGrid

3. DbGrid title row

4. More lines in Title of DBGrid or RXDbGrid

5. Title Row in DBGrid

6. DBGrid with muli-lines title ????

7. DBGrid.Columns.Title.Caption problem.

8. DBGrid title locking

9. Updating column titles in a DBGrid while DisableControls

10. Q: Center DBGrid titles

11. DbGrid titles

12. String field in DBGrid not changed, but change is loged in Delta