D2 DB App crashes when reopening DB forms
Author Message
 D2 DB App crashes when reopening DB forms

Hi,

I have a simple little D2 DB app. I use a Datamodule for two tables, and
have two data browse/edit forms that have their own Datasource component
linked to the Datamodule. Everything works as expected, but if I close a
form and reopen it (by recreating it), then the application crashes.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there something I need to do to
disconnect the datasources or data controls, before allowing the forms to
close? I tried setting the Dataset property in the datasources to nil in
the destroy event of the form, and that didn't help.

--

1 Mises (M1.00) = 0.01 troy ounce gold; 1 Rand (1R) = 0.01 Mises

"The highest responsibility of philosophers is to serve as the
guardians and integrators of human knowledge."   -- Ayn Rand

Sat, 26 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. d2: app eats ram like crazy and crashes at 64megs

2. App w/threads,sockets ok in Win95, crashes WinNT4.0(outside D2 environment)

3. CRASH in debug mode (not in design mode) / access to DB

4. Pdox Server (Win 95) crashes, while clients access DB

5. Closing / Freeing DB & Memory Crashes

6. IMPORTANT: Where to get information on connecting D2 SQL-Links to DB's

7. Old and New DB Bugs in D2.0

8. D2 Update & 16-bit DB/2 driver

9. D1 and D2 sharing same paradox db?

10. DB Lookup Combo Box problems in D2.01

11. Distributing DB App w/Delphi v1.0??

12. Best, Fewest Edit/Valiation Events for DB Apps