Please Help Help ....D4 and Oracle 8.04
Author Message
 Please Help Help ....D4 and Oracle 8.04

I have win95, D4 installed , Oracle 804  when I run DBE Admin and the databases
I try to be connected to a4w database I get this error

Can not load IDAPI service library
File SQLORA8.dll
Alias a4w

Ora804 and OCI  are both in the path in Autoexe.bat in c:\windows\system
and in BDE configuration when I go to Oracle and see Vendor Init Its OCI
and DLL32 is SQLORA8.DLL

so what is the problem ..please let me know
thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Please Help Help ....D4 and Oracle 8.04

> Can not load IDAPI service library
> File SQLORA8.dll
> Alias a4w
> so what is the problem ..please let me know

I dont know, I had other problems with D3/BDE5/O8. Now we use the free
available Microsoft ODBC driver for Oracle...

Bye
  Martin

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Urgent Help needed: Delphi 4 C/S Oracle 8.04 - Lookup Query

2. beginning connection help with Oracle and D4

3. Big D4 Problem - Help please!!!

4. D1 and SQLLink Oracle Driver PLEASE HELP

5. Printing from oracle, please help

6. oracle/bde HELP Please!!!!!

7. ODBC connection to Oracle 8, please help

8. Please Help: How to make a cross table query in a Oracle Database

9. Oracle Language Drivers - Please help.

10. **PLEASE HELP** Oracle Stored Procedures question

11. ***PLEASE HELP*** ORACLE connect problems

12. strange behavior in d4 with oracle db