Quick report group probs and questions
Author Message
 Quick report group probs and questions

Hi all, been offline for a bit!

anyhow, I have first a QR prob.:

I have a report which contains groups, and was working fine. tried
adding another group, and ever since then the group headers preview and
print larger than it is in the report form, by about .5cm. this is very
annoying in a large report

any ideas?

also, what I want to do is actually have a number of groups which break
on one particular item, say when 'group' changes. Easy. And the at the
end of the report I want to have a total of all the values above,
working on the sum function in a Summary Band.

But I also want to be able to have the total of everything with the
exception of items whose 'group=5'. Then the total of evrything in
'group=5', and then the total of everything.

I can do the last, but was wondering  if anyone can think of an
efficient way of doing the other bits.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Quick Report Question : Group by a certain field?

2. quick reports quick questions!

3. Quick Reports Composite report Delphi 7 question

4. Quick Report Multi-Page Grouping Problem

5. Quick Reports - grouping multiple levels?

6. Anybody knows how to create multiple group in Quick Report (A group inside another group) ?

7. Question regarding Quick Report and runtime packages

8. Quick Report Question

9. Quick Report Question

10. Quick Reports Question

11. Quick Report or TQuery calculation question

12. Quick Reports and SQL question