!Looking for a TPolygon or enhanced TShape component - DELPHI 1.0
Author Message
 !Looking for a TPolygon or enhanced TShape component - DELPHI 1.0

Can you help?

I am a writing a graphic editor using delphi 1.0 and need either a TPolygon
component or an enhanced TShape that will allow me to create polygons or
polylines at runtime and allow me to select them at will using MouseDown,
MouseOver and MouseUP events.

Richard Sutcliffe
BSc Computing
Leeds Metropolitan University

Web: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 29 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 !Looking for a TPolygon or enhanced TShape component - DELPHI 1.0

Hi,

there's a component on dsp sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi

--
Jean-Luc

Quote:
> Can you help?

> I am a writing a graphic editor using DELPHI 1.0 and need either a
TPolygon
> component or an enhanced TShape that will allow me to create polygons or
> polylines at runtime and allow me to select them at will using MouseDown,
> MouseOver and MouseUP events.

> Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
> Richard Sutcliffe
> BSc Computing
> Leeds Metropolitan University

> Web: http://homepages.enterprise.net/rsutcliffe

Sun, 29 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 !Looking for a TPolygon or enhanced TShape component - DELPHI 1.0

Quote:

> Can you help?

> I am a writing a graphic editor using DELPHI 1.0 and need either a TPolygon
> component or an enhanced TShape that will allow me to create polygons or
> polylines at runtime and allow me to select them at will using MouseDown,
> MouseOver and MouseUP events.

Look at the source for the TShape class and you'll find that it's quite
easy to extend it to draw other shapes, you just need to know the
correct formulas and the IDE handles the sizing. Add some drag'n'drop
code and you can slot 'em in at run-time as use them like drawing
objects. C'mon, trapping mouse events ain't hard.....I know you can do
it buddy.....you wrote START 95!

______________________________________

Imran Ali

http://people.whowhere.com/pages/imran
______________________________________

Mon, 30 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. RE. Am looking for a TDBGrid component with enhanced features

2. Crystal Reports Delphi 1.0 Component

3. TeeChart 1.0 RELEASED !!! GRAPH CHART DELPHI COMPONENT

4. Looking for JPEG freeware component for Delphi 2.0

5. Looking for Delphi component to pack DBF tables

6. How to link to SQL Server 1.0 Through Delphi 1.0 BDE

7. Delphi 1 : Enhanced TDBGrid Wanted

8. Announce: New component for LHArc/LHA archive management - TCompLHA 1.0

9. Problems with compiling of DBBrowser demo (Delphi 1.0) in Delphi 2.0 and Delphi 3

10. Looking for a yearplanner-component

11. Looking for DB-Grdi-Component

12. Looking for business app quality spreadsheet component