Celphi/Interbase and JPEGS
Author Message
 Celphi/Interbase and JPEGS

Greetings.
I'm able to get a Jpeg into a BLOB field, but am having trouble
displaying it. The DBImage component doesn't recognize the format.
Any ideas on a work around for this?? Thanks much.

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:37:22 GMT
 Celphi/Interbase and JPEGS
I don't know for interbase, but when I put JPEG in the uses clause it shows
up for dBase and DBImage.

Still using D3

:)
Kai Inge

Quote:
> Greetings.
> I'm able to get a Jpeg into a BLOB field, but am having trouble
> displaying it. The DBImage component doesn't recognize the format.
> Any ideas on a work around for this?? Thanks much.

Sat, 12 Nov 2005 23:31:22 GMT
 Celphi/Interbase and JPEGS

Quote:
> Greetings.
> I'm able to get a Jpeg into a BLOB field, but am having trouble
> displaying it. The DBImage component doesn't recognize the format.
> Any ideas on a work around for this?? Thanks much.

DBImage can only display bmp's.
Use a standard TImage to show the image.
Use a BlobStream to read the image from the database and stream it to the
image.

Alfred.

Sun, 13 Nov 2005 08:08:21 GMT

1. Using TDBImage with JPEGS?

2. Problems with JPEGs in Image component

3. playing avis on tp7 and using jpegs.

4. jpegs in a blob field

5. diplaying jpegs with sybase???

6. Interbase Error: Connection Reset By Interbase Server???

7. Reading InterBase files without InterBase ?

8. INTERBASE: CONNECTIN 32BIT-INTERBASE FROM 16BIT DELPI-APP ?

9. InterBase developers: try InterBase Sukkel!

10. ANN: Interbase Sukkel, THE Tool for Interbase Developers

11. Special characters vom Interbase 4.2 to Interbase 5.5

12. InterBase : Using Interbase on a Windows 95 network