BDE error: 13059 (General SQL error)
Author Message
 BDE error: 13059 (General SQL error)

Hi ,all:
I'm using Windows2000, delphi 5, BDE 5.11 native Informix
driver to connect to an Informix database.
Connection is ok but when I try to open a table, error happened:
------
  BDE error: 13059
  Server: -1811
  General SQL error.
  Implicit connection not allowed after an explicit connection.
------
It happed in my program as well as SQL Explorer and Database Desktop.
Any suggestion? Thanks.

Michael

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. BDE Error 13059

2. General SQL error -- Win32 error 10054

3. General SQL error.[ODBC Access Driver]Jet error -1003

4. HELP!!! General SQL Error with ACCESS and BDE

5. SQL Server and GENERAL SQL ERROR

6. SQL error or BDE error?

7. General SQL error - Delphi 2 ODBC to Access 7.0 mdb

8. General SQL Error in delphi 1.x when Using StartTrans

9. Data Pump GENERAL SQL Error

10. General SQL Error

11. General SQL error with convert function