Quick Report Page Number
Author Message
 Quick Report Page Number

I want print page of total into Quick Report 1.1d
sample
Page 1/20
Page 2/20
Thanks Many
Theeratorn.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Quick Report Page Number

Quote:

>I want print page of total into Quick Report 1.1d
>sample
>Page 1/20
>Page 2/20
>Thanks Many
>Theeratorn.

The only way I have seen so far is to place a calculated field in the
band, attach a handler to its 'on print' event to display a page
counter maintained by calls to the 'on new page' event.

Beware the trap of previewing before printing - the counter needs to
be reset before printing from the preview window!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Quick Report Multi-Page Grouping Problem

2. Quick Report / Page-Columns?

3. Quick Report Total # of page

4. Quick Reports and mutliple page footers

5. Displaying Record Number in Quick Report?

6. quick reports quick questions!

7. Crystal Report, Quick Report - where to get ?

8. Quick Reports Composite report Delphi 7 question

9. Quick Report ? Bug Empty pages in reports (Help please)

10. Access violation in quick reports

11. Quick Report

12. Quick Report Documentation