PARADOX, LAN, NT (WIN95):
Author Message
 PARADOX, LAN, NT (WIN95):

Does anyone have experience with some of this staff:
1) Paradox tables
2) 20 concurrent users
3) About 500.000 records (max) in one table
4) ...Anything else?
Thanks in advance
Aleksandar

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 PARADOX, LAN, NT (WIN95):
I have  a little experience with that.  We currently are re-writing an
application and migrating it from Paradox to Oracle.

********************************
Michael Glatz

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 PARADOX, LAN, NT (WIN95):
Hi Michael!

Quote:
>I have  a little experience with that.  We currently are re-writing an
>application and migrating it from Paradox to Oracle.

Sorry, but I forgot to mention that ORACLE is not an option....
Actually, there is one more thing that interesting me. What about network
protocols?
Which is most reliable, which is fastest?...
Regards
Aleksandar

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. how to determine user id (NT/Lan Manager/OS2)

2. Paradox tables on LAN

3. LAN instability & BDE with paradox

4. TTable Vs TQuery With Paradox on LAN

5. Paradox and LAN + Internet

6. DELPHI & PARADOX ON LAN

7. using Paradox tables in a LAN?

8. CONFIGURATION OF PARADOX DATABASE IN LAN

9. LAN access to Paradox files

10. Delphi 2.0 only for Win95/Nt Apps

11. LoadLibrary works wunder NT but not win95

12. Delphi 1/Interbase/Win95/NT Slowdown