QuickReport and DBGrid
Author Message
 QuickReport and DBGrid

Hi

I am using delphi 4 Professional and QuickReport 3.0.1.  Is there any way to
include / display a DBGrid in the report for printing?  It will save a lot
of frustration setting things up!

Thanks in advance

Malcolm Bosman

Sun, 25 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Disabling DBGrid when using QuickReports

2. From QuickReport 1.0 to QuickReport 3.0

3. ANNOUNCEMENT: QuickReport version 0.97 released, New QuickReport home site and e-mail

4. QuickReport problem : After insert some record to table, didn't show in QuickReport preview listing.

5. Exporting QuickReport to Word with Graphics

6. QuickReports EFCreateError

7. How to make tabular reports within QuickReport?

8. ReportSmith vs QuickReport

9. quickReport- Total Page

10. What do I do wrong, or is it a bug in QuickReport 3.03

11. Simplest things in QuickReport do not work properly

12. QuickReport 2 Professional full of bugs?