Size of Paradox tables
Author Message
 Size of Paradox tables

Hi there,

In my database program I use table which has some text fields and a
large number of boolean fields.
In the initial situation I want the boolean fields to be "FALSE". If I
do this I can only make about 40 records with the fields marked "FALSE".
How can I increase the capacity of my table ?????
It needs to contain about 200 records in total.

Thanx,

Ronald

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Size of Paradox tables

Send me a further explanation as to exactly what you are trying to do.  Are
you saying that you have created 40records by hand or is this going to be
200 records by user input.  I will help you as soon as I get you E-mail.

Glad to help!

Quote:

>Hi there,

>In my database program I use table which has some text fields and a
>large number of boolean fields.
>In the initial situation I want the boolean fields to be "FALSE". If I
>do this I can only make about 40 records with the fields marked "FALSE".
>How can I increase the capacity of my table ?????
>It needs to contain about 200 records in total.

>Thanx,

>Ronald

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Size of Paradox Table

2. Paradox table size after record deletions

3. Paradox tables - maximum size?

4. Increasing Paradox Table Block Size

5. maximum Paradox table size?

6. HELP: PARADOX 5 Tables Maximum File size.

7. Paradox table size VS performance.

8. Paradox table block size

9. determining paradox table and index sizes

10. Paradox record size limits?

11. Paradox block size

12. Paradox Size to fit screens?