looking for tool that imports a text in a delphi database
Author Message
 looking for tool that imports a text in a delphi database

Hello,

I'm looking for a tool that imports a text that contains data that is
delimited, with the characters are separated with commas and the .. euh
: ""(or something). I know you can do it with Access97 but my text file
must be updated everyday so I hope there is a existing tool that can do
it in one way to Delphi4.

Bye Gabriel Hopmans

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. ASCII text import into database

2. Import tab formatted text to an SQL (Oracle) database

3. Import Q&A database --> Delphi

4. Slow import with Delphi 3, Sybase 5 database.

5. Tool or engine to open Clipper Databases in a Networking Environment using Delphi 5

6. Is DELPHI a Database Tool ?

7. Looking for Interbase DBA Tool

8. Anyone know of good freeware code for Ascii Text Import

9. How to import a text file into Paradox format

10. Fixed-Length Text Import (to .DB)

11. Mr Koterski - Follow up on importing text file

12. Using DBI Functions to Import a text File